- Your diary is full and your next free weekend is in four months but you didn’t plan a single thing that’s in there yourself
- Everyone’s getting mortgages or getting a deposit and you’re spending all your money in Pret while renting an overpriced shithole
- You said you’d start getting fit at the same time as your unfit friend but so far you’ve been to the gym twice while your friend is running half marathons
- When people ask you what you want, your thought process is ‘I don’t know! Ooooh, it could be anything. So many options! What do you want? Maybe I will want it too!’
- Actually having to plan ahead for something ever is fucking terrifying
- Your friends will casually throw pensions into a conversation and you picture yourself hunched over a desk with a zimmer aged 89 because no one told you that’s a thing you do
- When your parents ask anything whatsoever related to your future your response is always a non-committal teenager-style shrug, because who knows?
- You’re kind of OK with the fact you might not ever get married because how do all these people know how to plan a wedding? Did you miss a class in school?
- You’re secretly terrified that all your female friends got a memo about freezing eggs/ensuring they have babies by a certain point and you will die alone because you trusted fate and you’re an idiot. Too far?
- You’ve no idea where the last ten years of your life went
Non-planners, what did I miss?